Ambient Light & Gesture Module
This documentation includes hardware info, installation guidelines and sample code for your hardware.
Turta ALS & Gesture module carries Broadcom APDS-9960 multifunctional sensor which is capable of ambient light and RGB light sensing, proximity sensing, and gesture detection.
- I2C: SCL and SDA.
- INT: INT.
- POWER: +3.3V and GND.
APDS-9960's technical specifications are as follows:
- IR LED Peak Wavelength: 950nm.
- IR LED Spectrum Width: 30nm.
- UV and IR Blocking filters.
- 32 Dataset storage FIFO for gesture sensing.
ALS & Gesture Module is an add-in board for Turta Modular System. You'll need a compatible host device for your module. The following devices support ALS & Gesture Module:
- Turta IoT Node - ESP32
- Turta Modular HAT for Raspberry Pi