Buzzer Button Module
This documentation includes hardware info, installation guidelines and sample code for your hardware.
Turta Buzzer Button Module carries a large button and a piezo sounder. It's ideal for Internet button applications.
- Button Input: INT, Active Low.
- Piezo Input: PWM.
- POWER: +3.3V and GND.
Module's technical specifications are as follows:
- Button operating force: 4N.
- Button travel: 0.9mm.
- Button diameter: 4.3mm.
- Piezo sounder recommended frequency range: 2 to 10kHz.
- Piezo sounder sound pressure range: 65 to 85dB.
- Piezo sounder peak dB frequency: 7.5kHz.
Buzzer Button Module is an add-in board for Turta Modular System. You'll need a compatible host device for your module. The following devices support Buzzer Button Module:
- Turta IoT Node - ESP32
- Turta Modular HAT for Raspberry Pi