PIR Motion Module
This documentation includes hardware info, installation guidelines and sample code for your hardware.
Turta PIR Motion Detect Module recognizes the movement of heat-emitting things, like humans. It carries AM312 passive infrared sensor.
- INT: Motion detect out.
- POWER: +3.3V and GND.
AM312's technical specifications are as follows:
- Detection range: Approx. 3m.
- Delay time: 2.3 Seconds.
- Two-way differential high impedance sensor input and temperature compensation.
- Built-in filter, screen the interference by other frequency.
- Operating temperature range: -20 to 85 °C
PIR Motion Detect Module is an add-in board for Turta Modular System. You'll need a compatible host device for your module. The following devices support PIR Motion Detect Module:
- Turta IoT Node - ESP32
- Turta Modular HAT for Raspberry Pi